In support of the Bloom Therapeutic Recreation Wellness Companions Project. Each mug sold will fund an activity box for someone who is living with a disability or low income and who is experiencing isolation. Sessions are facilitated by Bloom's student's and volunteers to offer no-cost programming to community members during the pandemic.
Cups of Kindness boxes contain the following:
- One mug with art designed by local artists: Jessica Mace and Jennifer Griffin
- A snack by All Seasons Indian Catering
- Soap by Eleven Bees
- Butter Chicken Soup by Kanata Soup
- A very nice pen from Elephant Print
- Coffee by Suzie Sips Coffee
- Papa Jack's Popcorn - Assorted Flavours
- Donation to the Bloom Therapeutic Recreation and Fitness' Wellness Companions Project
Local Deliveries beginning June 7th are generously provided by Gopher it deliveries!! Please allow up to 7 days for delivery of this item.